The Arrowhead Gallery ETC is a co-op gallery, composed of members of the Southern Utah Art Guild.
The Arrowhead Gallery ETC is always looking for new members. Artists from all media are welcome to apply for membership in the gallery. The following are the steps that are to be taken to become a gallery member:
1) You must first become a member of the Southern Utah Art Guild. Click here for a SUAG membership form.
2) You must fill out an Arrowhead Gallery ETC application. Click here for a gallery application.
3) You must submit your gallery application along with copies of 5 pieces of your art, a short biography, and an artist statement. All application documents can be submitted electronically.
4) Your application will be reviewed by the gallery membership committee. Your art will be reviewed by an independent jury of selected Utah artists.
5) Your will be notified of your acceptance by the membership committee. You may be placed on a waiting list until gallery space becomes available.
6) The membership committee will discuss your duties and responsibilities as a gallery member as well as the fees that will be charged. You will be asked to sign a gallery contract before completing your membership process.